Monday, February 18, 2008

Welcome to Dragonfly Crafts!

Hello & Welcome to Dragonfly Cards & Crafts! Thank you for your interest!


I am an avid stamper and crafter, and my passion for stamping has led me to open my mail-order craft business based in Melbourne, Australia. I sell a great selection of quality craft and stamping products at great value prices! I only sell products that I love and would personally use myself, so be assured that you are buying top quality! I am proud to stock PENNY BLACK Rubber Stamps - exceptional quality woodmounted stamps in gorgeous original designs. If there are any particular PENNY BLACK designs that you’re after, do contact me, and I will be more than happy to try and get them in for you.

I regularly list items for sale on Ebay! Do check out my auctions often as I am listing new items all the time. http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZdragonflycards

No comments: